Saturday, 1 August 2015

Thank you Auto Vale Bhaiya

THANK YOU AUTO VALE BHAIYA smile emoticon
Today in the morning I had to go to RMV Extension, The Jamun, for the workshop The Math of Books help by Jayapriya Vasudevan and Krishna Udayasankar. It was a fabulous workshop... a separate post on that later smile emoticon...what a time I had!!
But while reaching to the destination, I hired an auto. The driver took God only knows which path. He charged me 250 bucks for no reason and then in the middle of the road I had to change the auto as this guy was unnecessarily took me four kilometers away from my destination to increase the meter charge.
On my way home, I hired this auto (I have attached the picture of the driver in this post) who took the shortest path to bring me back to my place. I felt thankful to him that I said, "Thanks Bhaiya, you took the shorter path."
He smiled back and said (In Hindi), "No issues Didi, we also work hard to earn money. But there is no value in money if we cheat our customers to earn an extra 10 or 20 bucks." I felt good about what he said.
So, I want to say him thanks for his actions and his words.

No comments:

Post a Comment